According to the website, "The Mixer is a cooking club for people who want to be inspired in the kitchen. You can:
- Take classes to learn the ins and outs of cooking and baking.
- Interact with Betty Crocker Kitchens experts live during a class.
- Find new recipes to try on family and friends.
- Watch videos and learn kitchen tips and techniques.
- Connect with an entire community of people just like you.
So, whether you're a cooking enthusiast or just someone looking for inspiration in the kitchen, our online cooking club will put you on the right path."You can join The Mixer for free and watch cooking experts live as they show you how to create delicious meals and desserts. Classes are held three times a week, and you can take a look at the class schedule here. If you miss a class, you can always view past videos and discussions, as well as access the recipes on the website.
I missed the Kickin’ Chicken class, but I browsed through the recipes and the “Healthified” Stuffed Chicken Parmesan looks YUMMY!
Join The Mixer today to learn great cooking tips and techniques from the comfort of your own home!
Win: Thanks to My Blog Spark and Betty Crocker, one lucky winner will get The Mixer gift basket (ARV $20) filled with a Betty Crocker mixing spoon, spatula, measuring spoons and cups, whisk, liquid measuring cup and a Betty Crocker Magazine.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to barbara!
- To enter, visit The Mixer and comment on your favorite recipe featured in one of the classes, AND comment on the one cooking gadget in the kitchen you can't live without.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and The Mixer
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on twitter (leave your twitter name in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is May 10, 2009, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on May 11, 2009(make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
Thank you to My Blog Spark and General Mills for providing the product(s) for review and/or giveaway.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.