“Polliwalks™ was born from the imagination of long time footwear designer and former toy designer, Joel Rusnak. He had the idea that children’s shoes should be fun and offer toy like features that will make wearing shoes a playful experience, while offering support, stability and comfort for little feet. Joel teamed up with his wife, and three of his long time industry colleagues, and together, they created Polliwalks™.”
Little Music Man was fortunate to receive the Fish Lips Polliwalks in Navy/Red (ARV $30.00). As soon as I opened the box he grabbed them from me and just walked all around the house in them!
I like how the shoes have removable straps, they’re breathable and slip resistant, and they’re easy to clean.
What’s also super cool about these shoes is that Little Music Man can leave a trail of fish prints in the sand or dirt, and the fish’s lips change color from white to purple when in the sun!
I do have to mention that another big reason why Polliwalks are a hit with me is because of the following environmentally friendly aspects according to their website:
- No Waste Manufacturing - all excess material created from molding process is recycled.
- Environmentally friendly packaging - tags and hooks made from recycled paper and plastic, minimal packaging used.
- Environmentally friendly water based adhesives used in manufacturing.
Polliwalks also has other new releases for Spring/Summer ’09, which include Firefly, Bass, and T-Rex! There are so many cool styles to choose from!
Little Music Man loves his Fish Lips Polliwalks—they are colorful, playful, and definitely "fun for feet!"
Shop: You can purchase Polliwalks onAmazon.com, Zappos.com, and other online retailers, or click here to find a retailer near you.
Win: Polliwalks is generously sponsoring a giveaway so one lucky winner will win “fun-tastic” footwear for his or her little one!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to camelfam!
- To enter, visit Polliwalks and comment on which style you’d like if you won (please be sure to also include size and color).
- The deadline for entries is May 9, 2009, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on May 10, 2009 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
Thank you to Polliwalks for providing the product(s) for review and/or giveaway!
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.