A Mother’s Boutique is focused on helping new mothers breastfeed by providing all of the tools that new mothers need in one convenient location. From nursing tops to bathing suits to bras and breast pumps - A Mother’s Boutique carries everything that a new mother needs. I have selected the highest quality and most functional items (as well as many of my own personal favorites!) from several different designers to make sure that mothers shopping here get the best selection available. Based on my experience as a working mother, a stay-at-home mother and now a work-at-home mother, I have chosen items that will work for different kinds of mothers who are in different personal and professional parts of motherhood. I have chosen stylish business wear for the mother who is pumping at work or meeting her baby at lunch for nursing as well as comfortable casual wear for mothers who are on the go. I have also made sure to include stylish casual and dress wear for all types of occasions - for dressing up and dressing down.
I was fortunate to receive a Kelly Two-Tone Tee in Steel by Annee Matthew (ARV $48.00, also offered in pink). The color of the top is great—it can match with almost any color bottom, and I really liked the layered look. It’s made out of soft cotton spandex, so it’s stretchy, meaning it's very possible that you can use it from right after the birth of your child until you stop nursing.
Nursing with the top was really easy—just lift the front panel to expose the opening, and your little one can nurse away. Unlike other nursing tops I have in which I have to struggle with small openings, the openings on the Kelly Two-Tone Tee were more than large enough, allowing easy access for Smiley Boy.
Although I wish it was offered in more colors, the Kelly Two-Tone Tee is a quality nursing top that makes nursing comfortable for both me and Smiley Boy!
For all of your nursing needs (they even offer organic items), check out A Mother's Boutique!
Shop: To purchase nursing tops and other nursing essentials, visit A Mother’s Boutique website.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to spoodles!
- To enter, visit A Mother’s Boutique’s Mommy News & Views Blog, leave a comment on any post (make sure the comment is relevant to the post), and leave a comment with a link to the post you commented on (make sure the user name you used to comment is the same user name you use to comment here).
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and A Mother’s Boutique
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Add my Spectacular banner to your sidebar
6)Follow A Mother’s Boutique on Twitter
7)Become a Fan of A Mother’s Boutique on Facebook (be sure to leave me your user name)
8)Subscribe to A Mother’s Boutique’s Mommy News & Views Blog,
9)Make a purchase on A Mother’s Boutique (will be verified with A Mother’s Boutique)
- You’ll get three extra entries if you leave a comment on my first blogiversary post, noting which is your favorite product featured on Sage and Savvy within the past year (through 6/12/09) and why. Leave a comment for each extra entry in this giveaway post, noting SSS1 in your first extra entry, SSS2 in your second extra entry, SSS3 in your third extra entry.
- The deadline for entries is July 10, 2009, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on July 11, 2009 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
Thank you to A Mother's Boutique for providing the product(s) for review and/or giveaway.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.