YoBaby Yogurt is everything you want & nothing you don't. The only yogurt specially created for babies. YoBaby Yogurt can be introduced starting as early as 6 months. Organic & 100% natural - Made without the use of antibiotics, synthetic growth hormones, and toxic, persistent pesticides. More nutritious than ever. YoBaby yogurt helps develop and support:
- Brain - Whole milk which pediatricians recommend for children up to age 2 for healthy brain development
- Immune System - 25%DV of Zinc to support a healthy immune system
- Growth - 25%+DV of Vitamin D, Calcium and Protein, plus other essential nutrients to support strong growth
I was fortunate to receive coupons towards the purchase of YoBaby Yogurt Multipacks, and I ended up picking up a multipack of Peach and Pear YoBaby Original Yogurt. (ARV $5.99 in Hawaii).
Whenever I try to give Smiley Boy YoBaby Yogurt, Little Music Man asks for "o-urt" too, and I’m happy to oblige. After all, it’s organic, nutritious, and delicious! I think the 4 oz size is still a little too big for Smiley Boy--he eats only half a container at a time, but I think it’s the perfect size for Little Music Man when he wants a special, cool treat!
YoBaby Original Yogurt is a delicious way to incorporate whole milk and important nutrients into your baby’s diet, and it’s a great snack for toddlers too!
Shop: To purchase YoBaby Yogurt, click
Win: One lucky winner will win a YoBaby Prize Package consisting of a YoBaby bowl with lid, an organic YoBaby bib, and a 5 coupons for free YoBaby Yogurt Multipacks (ARV $30).
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Lia!
- To enter, visit the YoBaby website and comment on your favorite product, or which product you’d like your little one to try (excluding anything mentioned in this post; please be specific).
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and YoBaby
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Add my Spectacular banner to your sidebar
- You’ll get three extra entries if you leave a comment on my first blogiversary post, noting which is your favorite product featured on Sage and Savvy within the past year (through 6/12/09) and why. Leave a comment for each extra entry in this giveaway post, noting SSS1 in your first extra entry, SSS2 in your second extra entry, SSS3 in your third extra entry.
- The deadline for entries is July 13, 2009, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on July 14, 2009 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
Thank you to YoBaby Yogurt for providing the product(s) for review and/or giveaway.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.