Marie-Véronique Organics strives to support the heath and radiance of your skin through a range of products that work with nature and science to dramatically counter the aging process. Only the best ingredients are used, ones that are known not to harm, and where possible are natural, organic, free trade and from local resources. The wonder of Marie-Véronique Organics is the transformative effect on the skin without exposure to toxic ingredients.
I was fortunate to receive samples of the following Marie-Veronique Organics products: Crème de Soleil SPF 30+ (ARV $44.99), Crème de Soleil Tinted SPF 30+ (ARV $44.99), Sun Serum SPF 20 (ARV $79.99), and the Creme Crème de Jour, SPF 30 (ARV $34.99).
All of Marie-Veronique Organics’ Sun Protection Products:
- are made with zinc oxide, the only known agent that protects against the complete UVA/UVB spectrum
- contain jojoba, red raspberry seed, and sea buckthorn oils in a green tea base provide additional natural sun protection and anti-aging support
- are non-comedogenic and recommended for all skin types
- never contain harmful chemicals, nanoparticles, parabens, fillers, waxes or fragrances
Although the products are pricey, they are safer for you than many other sun protection products, and they also do more than just protect your skin. The products contain regenerative, moisturizing, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory properties, among others.
These products are great for anywhere on your body, but I think they're the most ideal for your face. I've also been using them on my hands, since I've heard that the appearance of your hands can reveal your age.
All of Marie-Veronique Organics' Sun Protection products went on smoothly and were not oily, which was great because I don't like feeling sticky or greasy after I put on sunscreen. Initially, I thought the scents of the essential oils in the products were a bit strong, but after I used the products more, I got used to the scents and started to find them very cool and refreshing.
Each day our skin is exposed to the sun as well as a lot of environmental pollution, and Marie-Veronique Organics’ Sun Protection Products help to protect our skin with only the best and safest ingredients.
Shop: To purchase safe, multi-tasking sun protection products, visit the Marie-Veronique Organics website.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a bottle of Crème de Soleil, SPF 30+, regular or tinted (ARV $44.99)
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to RE!
- To enter, Marie-Véronique Organics visit and comment on your favorite product or product you’d like to try (excluding anything mentioned in this post)
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Marie-Véronique Organics
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Add my Spectacular banner to your sidebar
- You’ll get three extra entries if you leave a comment on my first blogiversary post, noting which is your favorite product featured on Sage and Savvy within the past year (through 6/12/09) and why. Leave a comment for each extra entry in this giveaway post, noting SSS1 in your first extra entry, SSS2 in your second extra entry, SSS3 in your third extra entry.
- The deadline for entries is July 14, 2009, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on July 15, 2009 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
Thank you to Marie-Veronique Organics for providing the product(s) for review and/or giveaway.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.