If you’re planning a wedding in the Hawaiian islands or on a beach, or you simply need to find a beautiful dress for a special evening out, Hawaiian Wedding Shop may just have the perfect dress for you!
HawaiianWeddingShop.com strives to provide outstanding service while helping you plan your wedding from afar. We love what we do and it shows in our products -- only the best of the Hawaiian islands will be found at the Hawaiian Wedding Shop. Virtually every island is represented by only the best products, from precious Niihau Shell jewelry to island soap from the Garden Isle of Kauai to world famous Hawaiian Host chocolate macadamia nuts, we really do have the best of the islands. Starting with beautiful beach wedding dresses, Hawaiian wedding dresses, aloha shirts and beautiful aloha wear for the entire bridal party, to wedding invitations, Hawaiian favors and centerpieces, our goal is to help you plan the perfect beach wedding no matter where you are.
From invitations to dresses, favors and rings, Hawaiian Wedding Shop offers everything you need for the perfect island or beach wedding.
Not planning a wedding? You can still find a simple, yet elegant dress to wear at any party that will turn many heads.
Regardless if your budget is a couple hundred dollars or a couple thousand, you can find many beautiful dresses to choose from. There’s even a dress priced on sale for $39! Here are a couple of dresses that I thought were just so pretty:
Whether you’re planning to wed on the beach or in the Hawaiian islands, or you are simply looking for a gorgeous, informal dress, look no further than Hawaiian Wedding Shop to find the perfect dress with that special touch of Aloha.
Shop: To purchase attire, accessories, gifts, and more for the perfect beach or island-style wedding, visit the Hawaiian Wedding Shop website.
Savvy Savings: Get 10% off your purchase using code savvy10; offer expires July 31, 2010.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a $100 gift certificate towards the purchase of a Hawaiian Wedding Dress (from the Ali`I, Laua`e, Pikake, or Pua O’ Hawaii Collections), AND a $50 gift certificate towards the purchase of a Beach Bridesmaid Dress (both gift certificates expire Dec. 31, 2009).
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to susan!
- To enter, visit Hawaiian Wedding Shop and comment on which dresses you’d use the gift certificates on if you won.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Hawaiian Wedding Shop
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Add my Spectacular banner to your sidebar
- You’ll get three extra entries if you leave a comment on my first blogiversary post, noting which is your favorite product featured on Sage and Savvy within the past year (through 6/12/09) and why. Leave a comment for each extra entry in this giveaway post, noting SSS1 in your first extra entry, SSS2 in your second extra entry, SSS3 in your third extra entry.
- The deadline for entries is July 17, 2009, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on July 18, 2009 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
Thank you to Hawaiian Wedding Shop for providing the product(s) for review and/or giveaway.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.