Here at Clementine NW, our focus is on providing the hippest, most stylish, and safe products for our children, ourselves, and our loved ones. Whether you need a gift for your pregnant wife, your best girlfriend's baby shower, your daughter's first baby (or second, third, or more!), or just want to pamper yourself and your baby, this is the place to be! Here you will find the best organic and environmentally friendly products without sacrificing fashion or fun.
You can find lots of fun and safe toys for your little one on Clementine NW, as well as teething necklaces, books and clothing. Moms can even find beauty products!
It’s great to know that I can find a variety of products for myself and my boys on Clementine NW that are not only safe for us, but safe for the environment too!
Shop: You can purchase safe and practical products for moms and babies on the Clementine NW website.
Savvy Savings: Get 10% off your purchase with coupon code sageandsavvy, expires Aug. 28, 2010.
Win: One lucky winner will receive an Under the Nile Fruit or Veggie toy of choice (ARV $5.95).
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Sarah C!
- To enter, visit Clementine NW and comment on which Under the Nile Fruit or Veggie toy you’d pick if you won.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Clementine NW
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is October 27, 2009, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on October 28, 2009 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to Clementine NW for the giveaway product!
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.