Welcome to the gentle and organic world of Earth Baby™. Inspired by the birth of her granddaughter, Alyssa, nationally renowned researcher and chemist, Florence Nacino, founded Earth Baby to offer a new generation of hypoallergenic baby care products to cleanse, protect and nourish baby’s delicate hair and sensitive skin. Drawing on more than 30 years of experience and expertise creating personal care and beauty products for prestigious companies worldwide, Florence Nacino redefined the baby skin and hair care category by introducing Earth Baby, a revolutionary organic product line applying award-winning technology to capture Mother Nature’s generosity…Florence Nacino is committed to using certified organic and natural fruit and vegetable based ingredients to provide the safest, purest and most effective hypoallergenic baby care products.
I was fortunate to receive the Organic Sun n' Fun Baby Sunscreen (ARV $20.00). It’s SPF 30 UVA/UVB sunscreen that is hypoallergenic. It was very easy to apply this sunscreen on my boys. It wasn’t too thick, and it went on smoothly without leaving an oily or white residue.
It smelled nice--nothing too overwhelming, and best of all, it contains certified organic ingredients, so I can feel safe using it on my boys (I use it on myself too)!
Earth Baby also offers other baby care products, as well as diaper totes and cosmetic bags!
I use a lot of different types of organic sunscreens on my boys, and Earth Baby’s Organic Sun n’ Fun Baby Sunscreen is definitely one that I’ll buy once I run out!
Shop: To purchase safer baby products containing certified organic ingredients, visit the Earth Baby website.
Win: One lucky winner will receive Earth Baby's Organic Sun n' Fun Baby Sunscreen.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Andrea!
Congratulations to Andrea!
- To enter, visit Earth Baby and comment on your favorite product or product you’d like to try.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Earth Baby
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Follow Earth Baby on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
6) Become a Fan of Earth Baby on Facebook (leave your user name in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is November 2, 2009, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on November 3, 2009 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to Earth Baby for the review and giveaway products.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.