Citizenpip makes it easy to go green with products that are designed to be fun and stylish for kids, and practical and convenient for parents. munchgear reusable lunch kits by Citizenpip come with everything you need to pack a waste-free lunch.
Three reasons to love Citizenpip:
- Reusable components reduce trash
- Recyclable materials
- Lead-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free
- Lab tested products exceed FDA and CPSIA standards
• Practical & Convenient
- Flexible design accommodates different types of containers
- Easy to clean products have wide mouth openings and are dishwasher-safe
- Easy for little hands to open and close
I was fortunate to receive the Soup to Nuts Kit in the Tasty design (ARV $55). This kit really does contain all you need to take everything from soups to nuts with you! It includes: 1 insulated lunch bag with nametag and carabiner, 1 stainless steel water bottle, 1 stainless steel insulated food jar, 4 BPA-free airtight food containers, 1 stainless steel fork + spoon set, and 5 100% cotton napkins.
Most of the time I use the smaller containers to hold my boys’ snacks, often throwing a container or two in my purse or diaper bag. So far I’ve had no problems with anything spilling or leaking, even after Smiley Boy tosses and shakes them around!
This kit is great for school, work, picnics—anywhere you need to pack a meal! Whether you’re packing soup, pasta, a sandwich, veggies—there are a variety of containers to choose from, and everything you need is right in the kit, including utensils, napkins, and the handy carabiner clip, which attaches easily to a stroller, backpack, or a tote!
There are just so many things I love about the Citizenpip’s Soup to Nuts Kit—the cool, retro graphics, the ability to store as much or as little as I need in the lunch bag, the ability to use the kit contents by itself…
The kit is simply practical, eco-friendly, kid-friendly, and cute!
I’ve already admitted that I use too much plastic storage and sandwich bags, but I will seriously be making more of an effort to reduce my plastic bag usage, and the Soup to Nuts Kit will definitely help me in this effort. I know with the kit my boys will only be eating or drinking from containers that are not only safe for the environment, but safe for them too.
Shop: To purchase safe and eco-friendly lunch gear, visit the Citizenpip website.
Savvy Special: Through 12/31/09, receive a free fork+spoon set with every order over $50 (before tax and shipping). Just add a fork+spoon to your shopping cart and use coupon code: SAGEANDSAVVYgives. Note: Citizenpip will plant one tree in partnership with Trees for the Future for every $10 spent. Also, Citizenpip will donate $300 on behalf of the blog/site with the most coupon codes redeemed between 11/1/09 and 12/31/09 to one of these green non-profit organizations: Trees for the Future, Environmental Working Group, Healthy Child Healthy World.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a Square Meal Kit (ARV $42.00)!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to ~Cee~!
- To enter, visit Citizenpip and comment on which Square Meal Kit design you’d choose if you won.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Citizenpip
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Add my Holiday Spectacular button to your sidebar
- The deadline for entries is December 5, 2009, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on December 6, 2009 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for Continental US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to Citizenpip for providing the products for review and giveaway. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.