Available for the Wii, XBOX 360 and Play Station 3, RIDE features an innovative motion sensing skateboard controller, and redefines the sports genre by offering a fully dynamic hands-free gaming experience. Designed in conjunction with the game, the cutting edge wireless controller allows for unprecedented freedom and movement. Players of all experience levels will have the chance to feel what it’s really like to skate.
Tony Hawk: RIDE looks like it would be a blast to play!
I know I could never perform those skating moves in real life, but with the Tony Hawk: RIDE game, I would be able to experience the next best thing.
Shop: To purchase Tony Hawk: RIDE, click here to find a retailer.
Win: One lucky winner will receive the Tony Hawk: RIDE game for the Wii platform!
Congratulations to Over Thirty Mommy!
- To enter, visit Tony Hawk: RIDE and comment on which trick are you most excited to try or think is the coolest.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Tony Hawk: RIDE
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Add my Holiday Spectacular button to your sidebar
- The deadline for entries is December 19, 2009, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on December 20, 2009 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
M80 contacted me on behalf of Activision Publishing with information for this post. Thank you to M80 and Activision Publishing for providing the giveaway products free of charge. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.