Walmart has good news for moms seeking to save money without sacrificing holiday cheer - a holiday meal for 8 under $30 (that's less than $4 per person)! Food Network star Aarón Sánchez has developed recipes to go with Walmart’s affordable holiday menu to help families create a delicious New Year’s celebration on a budget.
The Smokies-Filled Mushrooms look easy to make and sound delicious! Another recipe that also sounds delicious is the Blue Cheese-Stuffed Rolls.
Walmart’s Holiday Meals has some really great ideas for those of us who want to create a delicious dish without breaking the bank, and I can’t wait to try out the recipes for the next holiday gathering!
Win: Two lucky winners will each receive a $30 Walmart Gift Card!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to tawnda, Angie!
- To enter, leave a comment naming the holiday dish that you love to make at gatherings.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Walmart’s Holiday Meals website (leave the link in your comment)
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is January 3, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on January 4, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Walmart. In addition, I received a Walmart gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate and two to offer as a giveaway.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.