According to the website, "Classy Nail Files, LLC was created to bring a vibrant line of durable and unique hand painted and colored crystal glass nail files to consumers, gift stores, spas and beauty product distributors across North America.
- All files are double-sided.
- Files can be sterilized with heat, autoclave, liquid and UV lighting.
- Files can be used on natural or artificial nails. Dipping the file in water while using on artificial nails is recommended.
- The filing surface is created out of the file body, thus it will never wear out.
- Gives nails a remarkably flawless edge that's free of rough spots. Using the file on a regular basis, chipping and peeling of the nail will be reduced.
- The files are hardened, making it 74% stronger than common glass. Because they are glass, care still must be used with the file.
- Environmentally friendly in construction and use"
I was fortunate to receive a medium size (5 1/2") Palm Tree Hand-Painted File (ARV $7.00). The hand-painted design adds a nice personal touch, and the fact that it’s of an island is just so fitting considering I live on one!
At first I did feel wary about using a glass file fearing that it would break, but the nail file is sturdy and really easy to use, easy to clean (just rinse it under the sink), and I ended up with nice, smooth nails!They even offer small sizes so you can file your baby’s nails instead of clipping them, preventing the risk of accidentally clipping your baby’s precious skin, and large sizes that can be used on your heels!
I never knew crystal glass files existed until I received one from Classy Nail Files, but now that I have one I can’t imagine ever having to use emery boards or metal nail files ever again!
Shop: You can purchase crystal glass nail files in various sizes and designs on the Classy Nail Files website, or at various retailers nationwide.
Thank you to Classy Nail Files, LLC for providing the product(s) for review and/or giveaway.