Get ready to look and feel fabulous! YOGAWORKS BODY SLIM is an active series of yoga postures that flow together to build long, lean muscles, improve your flexibility and make you drip with sweat. This powerful 2-in-1 practice will increase your energy while sculpting and strengthening your body. YOGAWORKS BODY SLIM (50 Min.) - Increase your upper-body and lower-body strength, improve your focus and balance, and raise your energy level.
It’s been a long time since I’ve tried doing yoga, so I expected to struggle doing the Body Slim exercises despite the DVD’s encouraging words that it’s for all ages and fitness levels, and struggle I did.
The instructor explained the poses and routines thoroughly so anyone, including those not familiar with yoga (like me) could do them, and fortunately there was one person doing exercises for beginners.
The DVD went through cardio sequences and slow burn sequences, both of which I thought were really hard.
I never realized you could incorporate yoga poses into a cardio workout, but you can, and it’s tough to do!
The slow burn sequences seemed to be a little easier, but throughout the entire DVD I felt my muscles shaking and burning, and the exercises required lots of balance.
It felt really good to feel my body stretching, and maybe one day I’ll be as limber as those on the DVD!
Although I thought this DVD was difficult, I know as I continue to do the routine it’ll only get easier…and I’ll get leaner, fitter, and healthier!
Shop: You can purchase YogaWorks: Body Slim at various retailers online and nationwide.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a copy of YogaWorks: Body Slim!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Carmela P!
- To enter, comment on what you enjoy about yoga, or if you haven’t tried yoga yet, what you hope to accomplish by doing yoga.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and YogaWorks (leave the link in your comment)
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is January 9, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on January 10, 2010 make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to Lionsgate for providing the products for review and giveaway free of charge. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.