SUBMIT YOUR RECIPE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A CALIFORNIA GETAWAY!
- From home cook to celebrity chef! Five lucky finalists will win more than just their 15 minutes of fame with a trip for two to sunny LA where they will participate in the California Cook-Off event with celebrity chef Ben Ford. With airfare, three nights’ accommodations, a rental car and spending money included, you’ll be living your very own California dream!
- Just visit www.DoleCookOff.com to enter your signature recipe for an entrée that highlights at least one can of DOLE Fruit or Juice. Using DOLE Pineapple, Mandarin Oranges, Tropical Fruit, Pineapple Juice or Pineapple Mango Juice, as well as no more than seven additional ingredients, you will be automatically entered to win this ultimate California cooking experience.
Judging criteria for the Grand Prize Winner will be based on:
- Best use of DOLE Canned Fruit or Juice
- Flavor and taste
The California Cook-Off event will be held at the Epicurean School of Culinary Arts, one of the most well-respected culinary schools in California. You will be teamed up with a professional blogger as your "sous" chef, who will chronicle the cooking process and feature your dish on their site! This blogger will be on hand to help with your dish and share the experience with you with their readers. Plus the Grand Prize winning recipe will appear on cans of DOLE Fruit nationwide!
Don’t forget to keep coming back tohttp://www.dolecookoff.com/ for more chances to enter your favorite recipes, as well as discover great new recipes to try out!
WIN INSTANTLY AT http://www.dolecookoff.com/
- The California Cook-Off Instant Win Game offers even more chances to win with DOLE. All you have to do is register at http://www.dolecookoff.com/ and you’ll be automatically entered to win one of more than 100 great prizes from Cooking.com.
- And tell your friends! For each friend you tell about the DOLE Cook-Off, you’ll get an additional entry to win!
DOLE CANNED FRUIT FUN FACTS
- DOLE Canned Fruit comes in three different varieties: Mandarin Oranges, Pineapple and Tropical Fruit.
- Convenient and ready-to-eat, DOLE Canned Fruit is the one of the best ways to have fruit always on hand in your pantry.
- DOLE Canned Fruit is naturally fat free, saturated fat free, cholesterol free, and rich in vitamin C.
- DOLE Canned Fruit has been awarded the ChefsBest award by the American Culinary ChefsBest.
- DOLE Canned Pineapple is a convenient, ready-to-eat product. For your convenience, DOLE Canned Pineapple is available in slices, chunks, tidbits and crushed.
- DOLE Tropical Fruit is a combination of hand-selected pineapple and red and yellow papaya chunks packed in light syrup and passion fruit juice.
- DOLE 100% Pineapple Juice and Pineapple Mango Juice are packed with real fruit taste and always have the flavor adventure you've been craving.
For more information and official rules, visit DOLE Cook-Off.
Win: Two lucky winners will each receive a coupon good for one free DOLE Canned Fruit ($2.39 max value; expires 12/31/10).
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to cdziuba, llinda29!
- To enter, visit DOLE Cook-Off and comment on your favorite recipe in the Recipe Gallery.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and DOLE Cook-Off (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- 6)Comment on your own signature recipe(s) that you use DOLE fruits or juices in.
- The deadline for entries is April 6, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on April 7, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to DOLE for providing the product(s) for review and/or giveaway free of charge. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.