Hallmark research finds a discrepancy between how much moms think they encourage their kids… and how much encouragement kids say the receive. To help bridge that gap, Hallmark is offering cards and small gifts specifically designed for parents to show their love, pride, support, encouragement, understanding and acceptance of their children.The cards and gifts are designed for school-aged children in kindergarten through high school. The line was developed with input from moms, grandmothers and kids.
“This new line of cards and gifts is meant to help parents and grandparents make their encouraging words stick,” notes Sarah Mueller, a card writer who worked on the line. “They provide little reminders that you are rooting for them all the time.”The collection, which starts at 99-cents, includes a variety of greeting-card styles, such as value packs of eight small cards perfect for slipping in lunches, cards with fun attachments, recordable cards with music and pop-up cards. Day-brightening gifts include trendy jewelry, key rings, backpack clips, water bottles, journals and books.
The cards in the new Hallmark Kids Collection are so cute and clever. I love how they incorporated little surprises into each card to make them special, so the recipient will feel just as special.
Whether adorned with a cool hologram, a fun hand clapper, or an inspiring bracelet, the cards offer support and encouragement in memorable ways.
My favorite card amongst the samples I received states "If it'll make you feel better.... (inside) Just let it all out, and a whoopee cushion is attached. Talk about a fun card that I'm sure would make any kid laugh (and I also know an adult or two who would love to receive this card).
There are so many great cards in this new collection.
I can't imagine a kid, or even an adult, not smiling when they see one of the cards from the new Hallmark Kids Collection.
Hallmark is constantly offering consumers innovative and creative ways to show a loved one how much they care, and the new Hallmark Kids Collection cards are no exception.
Shop: To purchase cards and gifts from the Hallmark Kids Collection, click here to find a Hallmark Gold Crown store near you.
Win: Once lucky winner will receive a surprise assortment of 5 cards from the new Hallmark Kids Collection!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to jceko77!
- To enter, visit Hallmark Kids Collection and comment on your favorite card.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Hallmark Kids Collection (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is April 7, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on April 8, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to Hallmark for providing the product(s) for review and/or giveaway free of charge. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.