The new groundbreaking style-guide from bestseller author Charla Krupp on how to look 10 pounds lighter, 10 years younger and 10 times sexier every day, all year--in summer, winter, at the gym, even in a swimsuit!You'll never get dressed the same way again once you discover:
*smart, easy ways to hide arm flap, a big bust, a muffin top, back fat, Buddha belly, a big booty, wide hips, thunder thighs, and heavy calves-and that's only half the book.
*which fabrics, colors, and styles make women look fat
*absolutely the best shades, shapes, and brilliant buys to make the pounds invisible
*clever solutions for special fashion situations--workout gear, evening wear, and even swimsuits!
*which products, fashions, and services you shouldn't waste your money on
*the top ten tips that will make you look thinner by tonight!
So, if you've ever put on a piece of clothing and asked "Does this make me look fat?" Finally, here is the book that will answer your question.
How to Never Look Fat Again was both a practical and humorous reference on how to dress to look your best.
Whether you have Arm Flap, a Muffin Top, or Wide Hips, How to Never Look Fat Again offers many great tips.
I enjoyed many of the various sections throughout the book, especially the High-Fat/No-Fat Lists, which show images of women in two different outfits, emphasizing what works and what doesn't.
The Brilliant Buys offers tips on brands of clothing to shop for to help different problem areas, as well as website and pricing information.
Thinner By Tonight! Instant Gratification provided quick and easy tips, such as if you have a muffin top/back fat, you should sit up straight and wear a silky blouse that doesn't cling to problem areas.
I also learned why not to go shoe shopping in the morning, what exercises help with arm flap, top styles that are great for muffin tops, how to avoid panty lines, and so much more!
I really enjoyed the photos throughout the book that showed the dos and don'ts, as well as stars who are working their assets.
I have a few problem areas myself, and with the numerous style and fashion tops from How to Never Look Fat Again, I plan to buy tops and bottoms that will flatter my shape and throw out the pieces of clothing that don't, and I hope to start looking more like a stylish, put-together mom!
Shop: You can purchase How to Never Look Fat Again at various retailers online and nationwide (ARV $26.99)
Win: Three lucky winners will each receive a copy of How to Never Look Fat Again!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Ardy22, Chrissyb, Francine!
- To enter, comment on what problem area(s) you need help with, or why you think you'd enjoy this book.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and How to Never Look Fat Again (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is March 28, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on March 29, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to Hachette Book Group for providing the products for review and/or giveaway free of charge. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.