Why don't I use it? The fan makes a lot of noise and it sucks up battery power!
Now I know there's a laptop cooler made by ThermaPAK that eliminates those problems!
HeatShift Laptop Cooler Features:
- Performs better than USB fan cooling devices
- Cools entire laptop, not just certain sections
- Uses no fans
- Generates no noise
- Grooved channels for enhanced airflow
- Ultra slim design for mobility
- Various sizes and colors
- Fits all sizes of laptops
- Comfortable, Lightweight and portable
- No need for refrigeration
- Uses no power so laptops last longer
- Environmentally friendly
- Heavy-duty, durable, and maintenance free
A Better Way To Cool Your Laptop: ThermaPAK's Patented HeatShift Laptop Cooler is the most effective solution against laptop heat. In a recent CNET study the HeatShift Laptop Cooler was proven to lower laptop temperature by more than 10 degrees Fahrenheit and significantly outperformed USB cooling fans. Unlike the fan products that blow dirt and dust at your laptop the grooved channels on the HeatShift laptop cooler enhances airflow.
Not only does the self cooling HeatShift dissipate heat faster and more effectively than alternative products, it uses no power (extends battery life), wires, or refrigeration- making it the most advanced, and eco-friendly laptop cooler you can buy. The HeatShift cools uniformly by using organic cooling crystals that dissipate heat away from your laptop allowing it to perform at its best while keeping your laptop at a safe temperature. The superior design and performance of the HeatShift Laptop Cooler has received numerous industry awards such as the CES Innovations Design & Engineering Award and the iF Design Award.
I think the ThermaPak HeatShift Laptop Cooler is such a great idea, and I love the fact that it uses no power from a laptop and is quiet!
I didn't realize that the fan in my laptop cooler blew dirt and dust onto my laptop, and this would be another reason why I'd want to get the HeatShift Laptop Cooler.
ThermaPak's HeatShift Laptop Cooler comes in black and white, but I think pink is the coolest!
The HeatShift Laptop Cooler is simply an innovative product that I hope DH will be getting me for the next special occasion!
Shop: to purchase ThermaPAK products, click here to find a retailer.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a Pink HeatShift Laptop Cooler (ARV $29.99)
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to kathyluman!
- To enter, visit the HeatShift Technology Overview page and comment on an interesting fact or feature.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and ThermaPAK (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is March 31, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on April 1, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to ThermaPAK for providing the products for review and/or giveaway free of charge. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.