- Dedicated portable television. Measuring 3 inches by 4.4 inches by 0.5 inches and weighing just over 5 ounces, FLO TV Personal Television is small enough to fit in your pocket while sporting a screen large enough to enjoy a complete television experience.
- Live mobile TV from America’s best content providers. FLO TV offers full-length simulcast and time-shifted programming from the world’s best entertainment brands, including CBS Mobile; CNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, ESPN Mobile TV, FOX News Channel, FOX Sports, MSNBC, MTV, NBC2Go, NBC Sports, ABC Mobile, Crackle (Movie Channel), Adult Swim, Nickelodeon and CBS College Sports. FLO TV also offers limited-time bonus channels for special events, premium programs and original content.
- A dedicated, nationally available mobile television network. The FLO TV service is available through a dedicated multicast network so millions of consumers can simultaneously get amazingly high-quality video and audio in real time without streaming, buffering or downloads.
- A capacitive touch-screen. Users control the device with intuitive swipe gestures. The oleophobic glass lens keeps the 3.5-inch QVGA display crisp and clear.
- Long battery life. With more than five hours of viewing time and 300 hours on standby, the FLO TV Personal Television can be used for extended viewing or on long trips.
- An easy to share experience. With a large screen, built-in adjustable viewing stand and integrated stereo speakers, FLO TV Personal Television can entertain you whenever you want and wherever you are. FLO TV Personal Television is a dedicated device so it’s easy to share with family and friends.
FLO TV sure sounds cool!
Our boys could watch the Disney Channel or Nickelodeon, DH could watch all kinds of sports, and I'd watch the news (okay, okay, I'd probably watch reality shows!).
The FLO TV is lighter and smaller than a portable DVD player or laptop, so you could easily take the FLO TV Personal Television with you anywhere. I think it would be great while we're at restaurants or waiting in the doctor's office!
If you're in search for a gift for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Graduation, or any other occasion, or you simply want access to a variety of TV shows while on the go, check out
Shop: To purchase a FLO TV Personal Television, click here to find a retailer near you.
Savvy Savings: The regular price of a FLO TV Personal Television is $249.99 plus a $14.99 a month subscription fee, but currently you can get a FLO TV Personal Television for only $199.99 with six free subscription months (almost $90 in savings!). Click here for more pricing information.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a FLO TV Personal Television with a free six-month subscription (no credit card is required for free subscription).
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to BrendaLea, the Prpldy!
- To enter, visit FLO TV and comment on your favorite feature of the FLO TV.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and FLO TV (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- 6)Follow FLO TV on Twitter
- 7)Comment on what kind of programming (channels and/or shows) you'd like to see on FLO TV.
- 8)Like/Become a Fan of FLO TV on Facebook (leave your Facebook username in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is May 4, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on May 5, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Note: Check the coverage map for service in your area. All programming subject to change. All sports programming subject to blackout restrictions.
The sponsor has provided the giveaway item free of charge. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.