If you're looking for a special, unique, personalized gift, check out Executive Gift Shoppe, where you can find everything from Business Card Holders and Personalized Flasks, to Swiss Army Knives and Coolers!
Executive Gift Shoppe started as a small personalized gift store in Nanuet, NY in 1999 catering to the wedding & corporate gift industry. We built our reputation by providing unique, engraved & personalized gifts at affordable prices. Over the years, we have added thousands of new products, may personalized and many that aren't. One thing that hasn't changed is our commitment to quality and, more importantly, our commitment to customer service.
Executive Gift Shoppe offers a variety of gifts for all sorts of occasions, so whether you're looking for an anniversary gift for your spouse, a birthday gift for a colleague, or a gift “just because,” check out the great selection at Executive Gift Shoppe!
Win:One lucky winner will receive any product(s) of choice-maximum $50.00 total; includes free shipping and personalization!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to traci smith!
- To enter, visit Executive Gift Shoppe and comment on which product you'd choose if you won.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is August 2, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about August 3, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.