Based on the #1 international bestselling book by Kate Long, Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson stars in, The Bad Mother’s Handbook. Catherine Tate of the BBC’s “Doctor Who” rounds out the cast with Anne Reid (Hot Fuzz) and Holly Grainger (BBC’s “Demons”).
Daniel (Pattinson), the shy nerd at school, has a crush on popular gal-pal Charlotte (Grainger) and he would do anything for her. When she discovers she is going to be a teenage mom, Daniel tries to help with all of the stress, drama and anxiety that comes with it. The drama unfolds as Daniel tags along with the dysfunctional family of three independent and outspoken women during the emotional ride of motherhood and adolescent woes. The next nine months become a journey of courage and strength filled with laughter, love and tears.
Shop: You can purchase The Bad Mother's Handbook at various retailers online and nationwide (ARV $26.98).
Win: One lucky winner will receive a copy of The Bad Mother's Handbook DVD!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Cher!
- To enter, comment on why you'd like to win!
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and The Bad Mother's Handbook (leave the link in your comment)
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is August 31, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about September 1, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for giveaway free of charge. I received no monetary compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.