After years of not being able to find stylish dresses that covered enough skin to make you really feel comfortable (without wearing a tank top, cardigan or long slip), owners Emily and CK decided to do something about it.
They visited trade shows, marketplaces and designer studios only to discover the problem was not that department stores weren't buying the right dresses, but that designers weren't designing them.
Shabby Apple is proud to offer you fantastic dresses that allow you to look fabulous, without having to compromise anything else.
A return to what dresses were always meant to be — a one-piece outfit. No need to add anything...no tank tops, no cardigans, nothing (except accessories, of course!).
Shabby Apple has some great collections of dresses, but my favorite dresses were those in the "flirty" category, like this Azure Coast dress.
Isn't the color just beautiful?
Whether you're searching for a flirty or sophisticated dress, a maternity dress, or even a dress for a little girl, check out Shabby Apple and their vast selection of designs!
Win: One lucky winner will receive one of the following dresses (winner's choice): Tuxedo III, Helena, Oh La La, Midnight Garden, Baja, Circo, Atlantic Fog, Pretty in Pink, Barefoot in the Park, Athena.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulatinos to ferriz!
- To enter, visit Shabby Apple and comment on your favorite item (excluding the giveaway items or anything else mentioned in this post).
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Shabby Apple (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is September 7, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about September 8, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to Shabby Apple for providing the product for giveaway free of charge. I received no monetary compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.