Tyson® Grilled & Ready™ Frozen Chicken Breast Fillets and Grilled & Ready Frozen and Refrigerated Chicken Breast Strips are fully cooked and perfectly portioned for your favorite recipes, hot or cold. They're a delicious, healthy addition to salads, sauces, and soups.
These tender and juicy fillets and strips make it easy to add variety to party appetizers or dinner. They're everything you love about fresh chicken, ready in half the time.
Tyson Grilled & Ready Frozen and Refrigerated Chicken Breast Strips:
* Perfectly-cooked grilled chicken ready in just minutes
* 98 Percent fat free with no preservatives*
* Tender and juicy right out of the microwave
I was fortunate to receive coupons for Tyson Grilled & Ready, and I picked up a bag of Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips at Target (ARV $8.99 in Hawaii).
It takes just 30 seconds to heat up in the microwave, and I have chicken ready for pizzas, nachos, wraps, and more!
In fact, we've already used the chicken for pizzas, nachos, and wraps!
Although I can tell the difference in taste between the Grilled & Ready chicken and chicken that I cook myself, the chicken still tastes fine, and I absolutely love that the strips are ready to eat in less than a minute, which makes meal prep so much faster!
Tyson's Grilled & Ready Chicken makes meal-time quick (and less messy), and I can't wait to try out the Southwest Chicken and Fajita Chicken Strips to make my favorite Mexican-inspired meals!
Shop: You can purchase Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken at grocers nationwide.
Win: Two lucky winners will each receive a coupon good for any Tyson Grilled & Ready product (up to $9.99 value; expires 12/31/10).
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Beth, tristatecruisers!
- To enter, comment on a dish you'd use Tyson Grilled and Ready chicken in.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Tyson (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is August 19, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about August 20, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to Tyson for providing the coupons for review/giveaway. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.