Real butter in the batter and no hydrogenated oils.
Real brown sugar.
Egg free and no refrigeration required.
So authentic you'll want to bake 'em.
For health reasons I don't eat cookie dough, but I would definitely try the Bake Shoppe Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Miniatures! They look like bite-size pieces of sweet yumminess!
Shop: You can purchase Bake Shoppe Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Miniatures at various retailers online and nationwide.
Win: One lucky winner will receive two 3.5 oz boxes of Bake Shoppe Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Miniatures!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to tristatecruisers!
- To enter, comment on why you'd like to win!
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Bake Shoppe Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Miniatures (leave the link in your comment)
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is October 2, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about October 3, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the products for giveaway free of charge. I received no monetary compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.