Sour Jacks Watermelon is packed with an irresistible watermelon zing-get the juicy taste of summer all year round!
Sour Jacks Watermelon comes in various different sizes, and can be eaten as is (my mouth is already watering), or you can mix them up with some popcorn, or even ice cream for a fun treat!
If you love sour candy and the taste of watermelon, try some Sour Jacks Watermelon!
Shop: You can purchase Sour Jacks Watermelon at various retailers online and nationwide.
Win: One lucky winner will receive two 3.5 boxes of Sour Jacks Watermelon!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Gianna!
- To enter, comment on why you'd like to win!
You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Sour Jacks (leave the link in your comment)
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is September 26, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about September 27, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the products for giveaway free of charge. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.