Now in its third decade, Fresh Produce continues to be primarily Made in the USA and has grown into a $50 million company with one of the most original, refreshing and captivating casual, resort and sportswear lines in America. Known and loved by women ages 6 months to 60-plus for lush colors, year-round sensibility, simply inspired design and coastal comfort, Fresh Produce continues to delight customers around the globe. Fresh Produce can be found in Nordstrom, Walt Disney resorts and stores, and over 800 specialty boutiques and resort retailers. Plus, company-owned stores and factory outlets are scattered throughout the country, including exclusive seashore resorts in North America and the Caribbean.
I was fortunate to receive the Sunshine Dress (ARV $54.00) in black. The dress comes in other colors, but I prefer dark, neutral colors in my wardrobe, so I was very happy with the black dress.
It was so comfortable! I love the empire waist and the flounce ruffles at the bottom.
But what I like most about the dress is how versatile it is!
As I mentioned, I wore it to a brunch, and it was perfect for the occasion. Sitting alongside the beach, the dress left me feeling nice and cool, and even now that I have a growing baby bump, I still felt so comfortable in it!
I could also imagine wearing this dress at a wedding or a girls night out dinner. Just add on a few accessories and I could take the dress from day to night!
Fresh Produce offers many other dresses, as well as tops, bottoms, and items for kids too!
So whether you're looking for something comfy and classy, for a casual outing or an evening out, Fresh Produce has a nice selection to choose from!
Win: One lucky winner will receive a Cafe Wrap Dress, choice of size and color (based on availability).
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Linda Henderson!
- To enter, visit Fresh Produce and comment on your favorite item (excluding anything mentioned in this post.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Fresh Produce (leave the link in your comment)
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is November 12, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about November 13, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the products for review and giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Images courtesy Fresh Produce.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.