Pair any premium half-size salad with one of 7 tasty options, such as a small beverage, a baked potato, or a small Frosty!
Even though I already tried the Baja Salad before and said I'd try another salad the next time, I really wanted to eat it again so I ordered the Baja Salad and a Baked Potato since I haven't had a baked potato in a really long time.
As with the last time I ordered the Baja Salad--everything was fresh (the lettuce, the pico de gallo) and delicious! The Baked Potato was yummy too!
Both the half salad and the baked potato was actually too much food for me--I ended up eating only half of the salad and I got to enjoy the leftovers the next day!
I think Wendy's 2 for $4.99 menu is a good deal (even at $5.98 in Hawaii I still think it's a good deal), and hopefully they'll continue to have this promotion so the next time I can try new salads (really, I will)!
Win: Three lucky winners will each receive a $7 Wendy's Gift Card!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to JR911, JC, 07violet!
- To enter, visit Wendy's and comment on which two items you'd pick in the 2 for $4.99 special!
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Wendy's (leave the link in your comment)
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is November 3, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about November 4, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the gift cards for review and giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.