To celebrate the upcoming holiday season and all the stuffing people across the nation will be consuming, Swanson Broths' The Great Stuffing Debate has launched!
Argue all you want, but the debate won't be settled until the dishes hit the dining-room table. So grab your plate and join the debate. Each week, we'll release new debate questions along with recommended stuffing recipes and more. So make yourself at home. The debate has been served.
I was fortunate to receive a Visa Gift Card to purchase some Swanson Broth and everything else I needed to make stuffing just the way I like it.
After browsing the recipes on The Great Stuffing Debate website, I decided to go with the Quick & Easy Stuffing, primarily because I'm not the greatest cook, and the easier the recipe it is, the better.
This stuffing would also serve as my "practice" stuffing for a real holiday meal.
I've made stuffing several times before as a side dish for dinners, but I've always used water. Using the Swanson Chicken Broth instead of water made the stuffing so much tastier.
The stuffing was moist and delicious, and the Quick & Easy recipe really was quick & easy!
Now that I'm fairly confident in my stuffing-cooking skills, I'm going to try the Sausage & Mushroom Stuffing recipe next (with a little twist, using Portuguese Sausage instead of Pork Sausage).
Visit The Great Stuffing Debate to find great stuffing recipes and to see what the question of the week is!
Win: One lucky winner will receive a $150 Visa Gift Card to purchase Swanson Broth and everything else you need to make the perfect stuffing!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to sodahoney!
- To enter, visit The Great Stuffing Debate and comment on your favorite stuffing recipe.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and The Great Stuffing Debate(leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- 6)Follow Swanson Broths on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is December 4, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about December 5, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to M80 for contacting me on behalf of Swanson and providing the gift cards for review and giveaway. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.