The holidays are upon us, and that can only mean three things: family, festivities, and of course, feasts. Adding Kikkoman to your main courses, sides, and even salads is a fresh new way to go beyond traditional tastes.
In the goodies I received, there were recipes for Savory Turkey Brine, Green Bean Casserole, Glazed Yams and Panko Crusted Potato Cakes, and here is the final "plate" from my pre-holiday trial run (I didn't make any of the yams--I'll be trying that out for a "real" holiday meal).
Everything turned out delicious, but I have to admit my favorite dish was the Panko Crusted Potato Cakes.
Those are similar to korokke (croquettes) that are really popular here in Hawaii.
They are a great alternative to regular mashed potatoes, or can also be served in addition to mashed potatoes, and they taste delicious with Kikkoman Tonkatsu Sauce.
For the recipes for the above dishes, along with many other delicious recipes, visit the Kikkoman website and "wow" your friends and family at your next holiday gathering!
Shop: You can purchase Kikkoman products at grocers nationwide.
Savvy Savings: Click here to find a Buy One Get One Free Coupon.
Win: One lucky winner will receive two full-sized Kikkoman products (winner can choose two products, but if those products are unavailable, sponsor will send a similar product instead).
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to sksweeps!
- To enter, visit Kikkoman and comment on which two products are your favorite or which two you'd most like to try!
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Kikkoman (leave the link in your comment)
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is December 5, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about December 6, 2010(make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the products for review and giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.