With so many holiday gatherings coming up, the Delizza Patisserie pastries would be an easy and delicious treat for anyone to bring!
Delizzaʼs eclairs and cream puffs are made with gourmet Belgian-style chocolate and rich dairy cream filling. They are an easy-yet-elegant solution for hosting at home or bringing to a party.
Choose from the following delicious varieties:
• Belgian Mini Cream Puffs
• Belgian Mini Chocolate Dipped Cream Puffs
• Belgian Mini Eclairs
• Belgian Double Chocolate Mini Eclairs
Delizza eclairs and cream puffs were imported from Europe in the early 2000s. They were so popular that production began in the US in 2004, with the same dedication to the highest quality and taste. Delizza Patisserie products are made with the finest ingredients, like real dairy cream, which has a high concentration of butterfat. Belgian style chocolate tops the eclairs, while the custard filling is made from real eggs.
You will be able to taste the difference.
Visit Delizza Patisserie on Facebook and enter their New Year's Eve contest for a chance to win some great prizes!
Shop: To purchase Delizza Patisserie products, click here to find a store near you.
Win: Two lucky winners will each receive a coupon for a free tub of any Delizza Patisserie dessert!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Lori A., humanecats!
- To enter, comment on which dessert you'd get if you won.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Delizza Patisserie (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- 6)Follow Delizza on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is December 29, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about December 30, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the coupons for giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.