My boys recently got to watch them on even more learning adventures in the LeapFrog Learning DVD + CD Set Volume 2!
Lionsgate Home Entertainment and top educational toy maker LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc., have joined together to make learning fun, with the release of the LeapFrog Learning DVD + CD Set, Volume 2! Featuring three popular LeapFrog DVDs and a full-length Music CD—that alone is worth $12.98—the set will reunite young kids with Tad and Lily as they expand their knowledge of early reading and math skills. A follow-up to last year’s popular gift set, which has sold more than 100,000 copies to date, Volume 2 features the incredibly successful Math Adventure To The Moon DVD, along with Word Caper and Math Circus. In addition, the CD contains 13 songs that help kids learn the ABCs, days of the week, counting and more.
Math Adventure to the Moon (ages 3-6): Tad and Lily need the perfect collection of things to take to school for their math assignment. When they finally decide on moon rocks, there’s just one problem — how will they get them? With some magical help from their firefly friend, Edison, they board a rocket ship to start their quest. Soon the twins learn that math is everywhere, even in outer space! Watch as they use their skills in counting, sorting, skip counting and recognizing patterns to overcome obstacles, find new friends and make the trip back to Earth!
Word Caper (ages 3-6): A wild word-building adventure! When Mr. Websley is accidentally silenced by the Silent E Machine, Leap, Lily and Tad must journey through the Complex Word Complex to build the code words needed to return his voice. Guided only by the "Absent Professor Device," the kids learn how to build the complex words needed to solve the code and save the day. Humorous songs add to the fun and help teach the rules for advanced word-building. This title was previously released as Talking Words Factory 2: Code Word Caper.
Math Circus (ages 3-6): Step right up to the Math Circus! Watch the Quidget Family and the Subtractobats perform high-flying feats of mathematics! In this astounding story, Leap, Lily, Tad and wacky Professor Quigley train numbers to count, add and subtract in a series of amazing circus acts. Numbers and Quidgets fly from trampolines, trapezes and cannons as they teach early mathematical concepts. In addition, humorous songs add to the fun and help reinforce educational concepts in an amusing and memorable way.
Learning Songs Music CD (ages 2-6): Sing, dance, and learn with these 13 delightful songs from the LeapFrog DVDs available for the first time on one music CD! LeapFrog Learning Songs include 'ABC,' 'Math is Everywhere,' 'Let's Rhyme,' 'Days of the Week,' and more! Track listing includes 30 minutes of songs: ‘The Learning Path,’ ‘ABC,’ ‘Days of the Week,’ ‘Count to 20!,’ ‘Animal Families,’ ‘The Sorting Game,’ ‘Math Is Everywhere,’ ‘Skip Counting,’ ‘Tell Me the Number,’ ‘The Shark Tooth Song,’ ‘Crab Counting,’ ‘Let’s Rhyme!,’ and ‘Big Letters, Small Letters.’
Smiley and Musician enjoyed all of the DVDs, but their favorite was Math Circus. Smiley is always asking to watch "counting," (which is his way of saying Math Circus), and Musician was really attentive to the trapeze addition since he's learning addition in preschool!Their favorite part of Math Adventure to the Moon was when they learned how to make the rocket ship fly faster, as they counted by 1s, then 2s, and eventually by 10s!
In Word Caper, the boys thought it was funny how Mr. Websley lost his voice, and they really paid attention to the building of the complex words!
The Learning Songs Music CD was also lots of fun. As soon as I put the CD in the player and the first song started, Musician just started to dance!
My boys are often watching the DVDs from the LeapFrog Learning DVD + CD Set Volume 2--they're a fun and entertaining way for them to learn about math and spelling!
Shop: You can purchase the LeapFrog Learning DVD + CD Set Volume 2 at various retailers online and nationwide (ARV $29.98).
Win: One lucky winner will receive a copy of the LeapFrog Learning DVD + CD Set Volume 2!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Brooke C!
- To enter, comment on why you'd like to win.
- You may do any of the following for extra entries (be sure to leave a comment on this post for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and LeapFrog DVDs; leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed (1 extra entry)
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar; leave the URL (1 extra entry)
- 4)Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your sidebar; leave the URL (1 extra entry)
- 5)Follow me on Twitter; leave your Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 6)Tweet this giveaway; leave your link/Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 7)Tweet the following "Check out @sagemom's Holiday Gift Guide http://tinyurl.com/29m86ac"; leave your link/Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 8)Leave a comment on the Holiday Wish List post stating what item(s) is(are) on your holiday wish list this year (3 extra entries)
- The deadline for entries is December 23, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about December 24, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the products for review and giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.