From puzzles to puppets, plush to play food, magnetic activities, music and more, Melissa & Doug® is one of the leading designers and manufacturers of educational toys and children's products. Started in 1988 in their garage, Melissa & Doug® has something for everyone, with nearly 1000 unique and exciting products for children of all ages!
We were fortunate to receive the following Melissa & Doug Baby & Toddler Toys: First Vehicles Set (ARV $19.99), Wiggling Worm Grasping Toy (ARV $7.99), and Picnic Basket Fill & Spill (ARV $19.99).
I knew the Picnic Basket Fill & Spill would be a hit because of the soft and colorful food toys. Smiley loves pretending to "eat" both imaginary food and pretend food, so I'd often find him counting the Picnic Basket items and pretending to eat them.
The Wiggling Worm Grasping Toy is the cutest worm we've ever seen. Unfortunately for Smiley and Musician, we've kept this toy unopened so DS3 will have a "new" toy to play with, but every time Smiley sees the box, he's asking me to open it. I don't blame him!
Of the new toys we received, the boys' absolute favorite toys are from the First Vehicles Set.
Smiley immediately wanted to play with the truck, plane, and car. He's constantly lining them up in a row, driving the car and truck around the living room, and flying the plane all over too.
The vehicles are bright and colorful, and his favorite seems to be the plane--he likes spinning the propeller!
Both boys love to play with the vehicles (so much so they're constantly fighting over them!).
Melissa & Doug offers many other fun and imaginative First Play Wooden Toys and First Play Soft Toys, in addition to many, many other puzzles and toys for older kids too!
And I have a feeling my boys will be getting many other Melissa & Doug toys puzzles and toys for the holidays as they usually do!
Shop: You can purchase Melissa & Doug products at various retailers online and nationwide.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to adinatm!
- To enter, visit Melissa & Doug and comment on your favorite product (excluding any of the giveaway items).
- You may do any of the following for extra entries (be sure to leave a comment on this post for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Melissa & Doug; leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed (1 extra entry)
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar; leave the URL (1 extra entry)
- 4)Add my Baby Essentials & Gift Guide button to your sidebar; leave the URL (1 extra entry)
- 5)Follow me on Twitter; leave your Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 6)Tweet this giveaway; leave your link/Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 7)Tweet the following "Check out @sagemom's Baby Essentials & Gift Guide http://tinyurl.com/29gb9uk"; leave your link/Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 8)Leave a comment on the Must-Have Baby Products post stating what your all-time favorite baby product is; please be specific (3 extra entries)
- 9)Follow Melissa & Doug on Twitter; leave your user name in your comment (1 extra entry).
- The deadline for entries is December 22, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to Melissa & Doug for providing the products for review and giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.