Organically Grown has begun to play an active role in the organic revolution. Our apparel is made from organic cotton, which is grown by safe, pesticide-free methods from plants that are not genetically modified. We support the organic farming community and organizations worldwide that are committed to a green, sustainable environment. There is a direct connection between what we wear and the effect it has on the earth.
Organically Grown offers a lot of adorable baby items, such as bodysuits, rompers, and even dresses, and they also offer items for grownups too!
So whether you're looking for something for yourself or a little one, check out Organically Grown!
Win: One lucky winner will receive an item from Organically Grown's Infant collection (winner to provide size and gender; sponsor will select style).
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to maryjaco1!
- To enter, comment on why organic is important to you.
- You may do any of the following for extra entries (be sure to leave a comment on this post for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Organically Grown; leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed (1 extra entry)
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar; leave the URL (1 extra entry)
- 4)Add my Baby Essentials & Gift Guide button to your sidebar; leave the URL (1 extra entry)
- 5)Follow me on Twitter; leave your Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 6)Tweet this giveaway; leave your link/Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 7)Tweet the following "Check out @sagemom's Baby Essentials & Gift Guide http://tinyurl.com/29gb9uk"; leave your link/Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 8)Leave a comment on the Must-Have Baby Products post stating what your all-time favorite baby product is; please be specific (3 extra entries)
- 9)Follow Organically Grown on Twitter; leave your Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- The deadline for entries is December 28, 2010, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about December 29, 2010 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to Organically Grown for providing the product for giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.