Munchkin, a company that is known for a variety of baby products, knows how important child safety is, as is evident in their line of Safety Gates.
Years of safety research and engineering have gone into the development of Munchkin safety gates. The smallest details on every gate have been designed to maximize safety. Each gate has at least two locking mechanisms to ensure a child cannot open it. Vertical slat or dowel design eliminates potential footholds for a child to climb over. Pressure mount gates employ a sturdy U-shaped powerframe made of steel to generate a strong four-point seal in openings.
- Munchkin safety gates are built to the highest quality standards and rigorously tested to meet or exceed both U.S. and European safety standards
- Munchkin infant safety gates are aesthetically pleasing and come in a wide range of measurements, price points, styles and mounting types.
- For more information please visit www.infantgates.com
Right now, through May 15, Munchkin has a great Facebook contest to promote their safety gates, Protect Your Baby's Every Move, which you could enter to win some great prizes!
Munchkin knows the importance of keeping your child safe. That’s why we want to protect your baby by giving away our new safety gates every week! Share a cute video or photo of your baby moving, dancing or taking first steps. We'll choose the best every Friday.
Munchkin will select a weekly Facebook winner (from Feb. 15 – May 15) to win a safety gate and $50 gift card to redo the nursery. One grand-prize winner will also receive a nursery set from Munchkin (valued at $530) and a $250 American Express gift card to help with the design. A second winner will receive a $250 American Express gift card to help decorate a child’s room.
So go ahead and upload a funny picture or video of your baby dancing, walking, or moving, and you could end up a winner!
Shop: To purchase a Munchkin Safety Gate, click here to find a retailer near you.
Win: One lucky winner will receive The Deco Munchkin Safety Gate and a $50 American Express Gift Card.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to gnwg!
- To enter, comment on where in the house you think you'd use The Deco Munchkin Safety Gate.
- You may do any of the following for extra entries (be sure to leave a comment on this post for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Munchkin Safety Gates; leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed (1 extra entry)
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar; leave the URL (1 extra entry)
- 4)Add my Baby Essentials & Gift Guide button to your sidebar; leave the URL (1 extra entry)
- 5)Follow me on Twitter; leave your Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 6)Tweet this giveaway; leave your link/Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 7)Tweet the following "Check out @sagemom's Baby Essentials & Gift Guide http://tinyurl.com/29gb9uk"; leave your link/Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 8)Leave a comment on the Must-Have Baby Products post stating what your all-time favorite baby product is; please be specific (3 extra entries)
- The deadline for entries is March 5, 2011, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about March 6, 2011 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the products for review/giveaway. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.