Travel along with Thomas for a wonderfully wobbly and wheel-spinning good time! The No. 1 blue engine has bridges to cross and tracks to uncover in these exciting adventures. When Victor gets overloaded with too many tasks, can Thomas help him let out steam? And while trying to get Scruff as clean as a whistle, will Thomas have to get his own wheels dirty? Just when things seem to be rolling along, will Ol’ Wheezy make a wobbly mess of Thomas’ special delivery? Hold on for exciting surprises waiting to be delivered just for you!
· “Jumping Jobi Wood”
· ”Thomas and Scruff”
· “Victor Says Yes”
· “Toby and the Whistling Woods”
DVD BONUS FEATURES
· “The Steam Team” Puzzles
· Bonus Episode: Timmy Time™ - “Timmy’s Plane”
Wobbly Wheels and Whistles is one of my boys' favorite DVDs so far. I can't even tell you how many times we've watched it already.
Their favorite episode by far, especially Musician's, is Jumping Jobi Wood.
They enjoyed watching Thomas and Edward traverse the zipline bridge and the shake shake bridge, and when they did, Musician kept saying "be careful Thomas and Edward!"
In fact, he enjoyed the episode so much, that he kept making his own "shake shake bridge" with the train tracks we have at home. It was so cute!
The boys also met a lot of new engines they haven't seen before in other episodes, including Scruff.
I thought the lessons taught in the episodes were great, such as how it's okay to ask for help regardless of how young or old you are, and it's okay to say "no" when necessary so you don't get overwhelmed with work.
Wobbly Wheels and Whistles is a DVD I know the boys will keep watching again and again!
Shop: You can purchase Wobbly Wheels and Whistles at various retailers online and nationwide (SRP $14.98)
Win: One lucky winner will receive a copy of Wobbly Wheels and Whistles!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Carol M!
Congratulations to Carol M!
- To enter, comment on why you'd like to win.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Thomas & Friends (leave the link in your comment)
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is March 1, 2011, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about March 2, 2011 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.