Including Yoplait Frozen Smoothies in your diet is a quick and easy way to help you get important nutrients, like vitamin C or calcium your body needs. And with seven out of every ten Americans not eating the recommended two to four servings of fruit per day, Yoplait Frozen Smoothies could help you reach that goal. Each package of Yoplait Frozen Smoothies contains one full serving of fruit (1/2 cup) and 110 to 120 calories per serving. Not only does Yoplait yogurt contain live and active cultures, but when prepared with skim milk and made according to package directions, Yoplait Frozen Smoothies are a good source of calcium.
I received a coupon good towards a package of Yoplait Frozen Smoothies (maximum value $3.88, and I ended up choosing the Strawberry Banana flavor ($4.59 in Hawaii).
Each package makes 2 servings of smoothies. I emptied out the entire package contents into a blender and added 1 cup of milk, and in about a minute the smoothies were ready!
I actually ended up dividing the smoothies into several small cups so my boys could have cool treats after lunch.
I thought the Strawberry Banana Smoothie was fruity and yummy, and so did Musician, who ate it all really quickly, all the while saying it's "cold, cold."Yoplait Frozen Smoothies make it easy and delicious for my family and I to get the essential nutrients and vitamins we need daily!
Savvy Savings: Like Yoplait Frozen Smoothie on Facebook to download a $1.00 off coupon!
Win: One lucky winner will receive a Yoplait Frozen Smoothies Prize Pack consisting of: a VIP coupon to try Yoplait Frozen Smoothies, a drawstring backpack, a water bottle and a fitness journal.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to GabbyLowe!
- To enter, visit Yoplait Frozen Smoothies and comment on which flavor is your favorite or you're most eager to try.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Yoplait Frozen Smoothies(leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- 6)Follow Yoplait Frozen Smoothie on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is February 28, 2011, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about March 1, 2011 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to Yoplait and MyBlogSpark for providing the information and prize pack for review/giveaway. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.