Oh, how annoying!
But not anymore, thanks to the StrapDoctor!
- Simply conceals under your bra strap
- Narrow or regular sizes attach under any strap
- So comfortable, it seems barely there!
- Easy care - wash with bra or by hand
- Transferable from bra to bra or leave a pair on each of your favorites
It's so simple to use the StrapDoctor. Simply slip it under your bra strap (smooth side against your shoulder), and that's it!
The StrapDoctor is unobtrusive, inconspicuous, and comfortable. In fact, it didn't even feel like there was anything there other than the strap!
And my straps did indeed stay put. Even when I tugged on them a little just to see if they would remain in place, they did.
What's great about the StrapDoctor is that you can even use it on other types of clothing, such as tank tops or dresses!
If you're tired of dealing with the slipping strap, you should definitely try StrapDoctor!
Shop: You can purchase the StrapDoctor on the StrapDoctor website.
Win: Six winners will each receive a Twin Package of StrapDoctor, containing one pair each of Regular and Narrow straps.
- To enter, comment on why you'd like to win!
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and StrapDoctor (leave the link in your comment)
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is March 28, 2011, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about March 29, 2011 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.