Now that DS3 is finally here, I keep hearing and reading so much about DHA and how it's important for baby's development, and I recently found out about Ascenta's NutraSea DHA.
Ascenta is a manufacturer and distributor of high quality natural health products and an industry leader in omega-3 fatty acids.
NutraSea DHA, which was just launched, comes from the most eco-friendly and sustainable marine source: wild squid. Much of the squid is not used for this, and has been regarded as waste, but actually contains 35% more omega-3 than wild salmon and 100% more than krill. Unlike most fish species, Pacific Squid has dramatically increased in numbers over the last 30 years, and is naturally resistant to overfishing due to an early reproductive age and a very short lifespan. NutraSea DHA is an ideal choice for pregnant and lactating mothers as well as seniors and individuals with cardiovascular and eye conditions.
Ascenta provides unique transparency and superior quality. Each lot of product is third-party tested for quality, purity and label claims and the test results are posted online with their Pure Check program, something that no other omega-3 supplement manufacturer offers.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a bottle of NutraSea DHA!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to evrywoman!
- To enter,visit Ascenta and comment on which product you'd most like to try (excluding the giveaway product).
- You may do any of the following for extra entries (be sure to leave a comment on this post for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Ascenta; leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed (1 extra entry)
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar; leave the URL (1 extra entry)
- 4)Add my Baby Essentials & Gift Guide button to your sidebar; leave the URL (1 extra entry)
- 5)Follow me on Twitter; leave your Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 6)Tweet this giveaway; leave your link/Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 7)Tweet the following "Check out @sagemom's Baby Essentials & Gift Guide http://tinyurl.com/29gb9uk"; leave your link/Twitter name in your comment (1 extra entry)
- 8)Leave a comment on the Must-Have Baby Products post stating what your all-time favorite baby product is; please be specific (3 extra entries)
- The deadline for entries is April 24, 2011, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about April 25, 2011 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to accept.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.