· TASSIMO T20 by Bosch makes it convenient for everyone to enjoy their favorite coffeehouse-style beverages-- from coffees, espresso, cappuccinos and lattes to tea and hot chocolate, without leaving the comfort of home.
· Insert T Disc, each T Disc has a bar code that tells the brewer the exact temperature, pressure and time it takes to brew a perfect drink every time.
· Tassimo enables individuals and families to enjoy the perfect cup of their favorite brewed beverage whenever they like.
· The TASSIMO T20 by Bosch is the perfect no-fuss gift offering more than 40 beverage and flavor varieties to satisfy everyone. From brands you know, like Gevalia, Maxwell House, Twinings and more. The T20’s slimmer design is perfect for apartments, dorm rooms and countertops.
Honestly, I'm horrible at making coffee. My former bosses would always make their own coffee because I could never make it right, but the TASSIMO T20 makes it so simple and easy.
I decided to put it through a "true" test, however, with a friend who LOVES coffee. She had already heard so many good things about the TASSIMO, and it turns out, everything she heard about it was true. Here is what she liked about the TASSIMO T20:
- The option to make specialty drinks such as lattes, and cappucinos with steamed milk that is conveniently packed in T Discs.
- Great variety of coffee and other specialty drinks available online.
- Small and compact; does not take up much counter space.
- Easy to use and set up.
If you want an easy and convenient way to make coffee, espresso, or lattes, the TASSIMO T20 may be just what you're looking for!
Shop: You can purchase the TASSIMO T20 at select Walmart, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Target, Kohls, Macy’s and select specialty stores as well as tassimodirect.com (ARV $129.99).
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.