It's no secret that I'm a lip balm addict, and I found out about a company, Made from Earth, that creates lip balms and other products without parabens, phthalates, and other not-good-for-you ingredients
It has been our honor to work with the best eco-friendly, environmentally conscious and recognized people in the health and beauty industry. Our company is based on the same healthy values from the day we started: excellent customer service for high quality and healthy ingredients. It is our objective to continue to grow by providing exciting new formulas and treatments to serve our healthy family.
Our line of organic skincare essentials contain the highest possible levels of certified organic ingredients and fruits. We have searched the entire USA for ingredients that meet our earth-friendly requirements and are hand-selected to provide you with exceptional skincare. You will find our ingredients listed prominently on our products and throughout this website. No catchy phrases or deceptive marketing – our ingredients speak for themselves.
If you're a lip balm addict like I am, or want to find lotions, soaps, shampoos, and other products that are free of yucky ingredients, check out Made from Earth!
Win: One lucky winner will receive a bottle of Made from Earth Holistic Honey Body Lotion.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to jakiesmom!
- To enter, visit Made from Earth and comment on which product you'd most like to try (excluding the giveaway product; please be specific).
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Made from Earth (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- 6)Follow Made from Earth on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is June 4, 2011, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about June 5, 2011 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.