Ziploc® VersaGlass™ Containers are designed to go from the fridge, to the microwave or oven straight to the dinner table, making storing and reheating leftovers a snap!
- Made from tempered glass, which is 50 percent stronger than non-tempered glass, these reusable, dishwasher-safe containers are designed to last for longer periods of time and withstand heat up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Perfect for storing dips, re-heating a casserole made in advance, storing leftovers or packing snacks or meals on-the-go
- Feature colorful, see-through lids providing a secure seal to keep food fresh
- Available in six convenient sizes, ranging in price from $4.19 - $8.99 or a variety pack with three containers for $17.99:
o Small Round (1.5 cups)
o Tall Round (3 cups)
o Small Rectangle (2 cups)
o Medium Rectangle (5.5 cups)
o Medium Square (4 cups)
o Large Square (8 cups)
Win: One lucky winner will receive a Ziploc VersaGlass Container (random size).
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Stephanie!
- To enter, comment on your favorite feature of the Ziploc VersaGlass Container.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Ziploc VersaGlass Containers (leave the link in your comment)
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is June 9, 2011, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about June 10, 2011 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.