A couple of years ago I was fortunate to review a couple of Marie Veronique Organics products, and this year, two Marie Veronique Organics products, Moisturizing Face Screen and Anti-Aging Day Serum were once again listed in the top 25 of the Environmental Working Group’s 2011 Sunscreen Guide!
No toxins. Not ever. At MVO what we put in our products is as important as what we don’t. You won’t find toxins, petroleum-based products, nanoparticles, or anything else that’s potentially harmful. We don’t need those ingredients to make your skin look and feel younger.
Sustaining the planet. It’s probably no surprise that our entire company is dedicated to sustainability. Wherever possible we use natural, organic and fair trade ingredients, packaged in 100% recyclable materials. And we source them as close to our Berkeley headquarters as possible to keep our footprint super small.
To make the planet a better place, we donate 10% of our profits to organizations dedicated to creating better opportunities for women and children in Third World countries.
Shop: To purchase the Moisturizing Face Screen, Anti-Aging Day Serum or other skin care products, visit the Marie Veronique Organics website.
Savvy Savings: Purchase a Moisturizing Face Screen or Anti-Aging Day Serum, and receive a ¼ oz Anti-Aging Oil ($20 value) for free with code SavvyEWG (expires June 30, 2011) when shopping on the Marie Veronique Organics website.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a Marie Veronique Organics Moisturizing Face Screen!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to mar!
- To enter, visit Marie Veronique Organics and comment on your favorite product or product you'd most like to try (excluding anything mentioned in this post).
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Marie Veronique Organics (leave the link in your comment)
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is July 4, 2011, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about July 5, 2011 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.