I love Frank's RedHot Original Sauce, so I was very eager to try Frank's RedHot Thick Sauce.
Frank's RedHot Thick Sauce:
- Same great taste as Frank’s RedHot Original, but with a thicker consistency
- Great for grilling burgers, chicken, ribs, and even corn on the cob
- Perfect for dipping appetizers, such as spring rolls, chicken nuggets, French fries, and mozzarella sticks.
- Ideal for dipping and spreading
Frank's RedHot Thick Sauce did not disappoint. I've used the sauce on breakfast burritos and nachos, used it as a dipping sauce for chicken nuggets and fries, and I've even used it on casseroles (yes, I LOVE hot sauce).
The consistency of Frank's RedHot Thick Sauce was noticeably thicker, but it still tasted just as good as the Original Sauce.
With football season underway, it'll be great for those times when I make my special spicy boneless chicken wings, and it would also be great in dips and other appetizers.
If you love hot sauce just as much as I do, try Frank's RedHot Thick Sauce!
Win: One lucky winner will win a bottle of Frank's RedHot Thick Sauce.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to cloud10277!
- To enter, comment on what dish/food you'd use Frank's RedHot Thick Sauce on/in.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Frank's RedHot (leave the link in your comment)
2)Subscribe to my feed
3)Add my button to your sidebar
4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is October 4, 2011, 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about October 5, 2011 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.