As always, it seems as if the year just flew by. It's been a year of many highlights so far - one of the biggest being the birth of Baby!
Thank you for continuing to visit Sage and Savvy and for providing me with great insight and advice all year long!
As a thank you to my readers, I am holding a giveaway of a $50 Gift Card of choice* (see below for information).
The giveaway will run through the entire month of December!
Win: One lucky winner will receive a $50 Gift Card of choice* (*gift card must be for a retailer or restaurant; AMEX, Visa, etc. gift cards are excluded; must be available for purchase through Safeway's, Walmart's, or Target's local "gift card mall"; list top 3 choices of gift cards in order of preference; should none of the top 3 choices be available, you will be contacted to provide another choice).
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to sohamolina!
- To enter, comment on a highlight of 2011.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is December 31, 2011 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about January 1, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.