Take the fun quiz below in the Discover Your Winter Cocktail widget presented by Robb Report, and find out which winter cocktail suits you best!
Here are even more seasonal cocktail recipes:
2 oz coconut rum
2 oz Irish cream
1 oz hazelnut liqueur
3 1/2 oz melted chocolate
3 1/2 oz cream
1 dash chocolate syrup
Preparation: Place the chocolate syrup around the glass then place the other ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake. Strain into glass.
3/4 oz lemon juice
3/4 oz mango syrup
1 1/2 oz pineapple juice
2 oz blood orange juice
Preparation: Shake well over ice cubes in a shaker, and strain into a collins glass half-filled with crushed ice.
1 oz creme de cacao
1 oz vanilla schnapps
1 oz Irish cream
Preparation: Pour liquors into a beer mug, and fill with milk. Stir, and serve.
Remember - no matter where you're drinking your winter cocktail, always drink responsibly, and NEVER drink and drive!
Win: One lucky winner will receive a Hendrick’s Gin Golf Umbrella and a $20.00 Crate & Barrel Gift Card!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Suzanne!
- To enter, check out the "Winter Twist to 4 Classic Cocktails" in the widget above and comment on which cocktail is your favorite or you'd most like to try.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is February 17, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about February 18, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.