- Define Your Role
- Use Your Role to Teach
- Teach Feelings
- Reward Desired Behaviors
- Keep It Simple
- Stay Calm
- Be Consistent
- Employ the Five-Second Rule
- Be Truthful with Yourself and Your Child
- Encourage Your Child But Don’t Do For Them What They Can Do For Themselves
- And Practice, Practice, Practice
More information about Tricia can be found at her blog noregretsparenting.org.
Shop: You can purchase Ten Simple Tools for No Regrets Parenting here. (SRP $12.50)
Win: Two lucky winners will each receive a copy of Ten Simple Tools for No Regrets Parenting!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to s, susan1215!
- To enter, comment on why you'd like to win!
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and noregretsparenting.org (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is March 8, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about March 9, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.