The American Reunion Original Motion Picture Soundtrack will be released by Relativity Music Group on April 3, 2012. The soundtrack features the new song "My Generation", performed by the Thomas Nicholas Band, fronted by actor/musician Thomas Ian Nicholas (Kevin Myers in the film series). The soundtrack additionally includes music varied for all tastes such as Cobra Starship's "You Make Me Feel...", 3OH!3's "My First Kiss" and '90s party classics like Wreckx-N-Effet's "Rump Shaker" and Montell Jordan's "This Is How We Do It".
About the movie:
In the comedy American Reunion, all the American Pie characters we met a little more than a decade ago return to East Great Falls for their high-school reunion. In one long-overdue weekend, they will discover what has changed, who hasn’t and that time and distance can’t break the bonds of friendship.
It was summer 1999 when four small-town Michigan boys began a quest to lose their virginity. In the years that have passed, Jim and Michelle married while Kevin and Vicky said goodbye. Oz and Heather grew apart, but Finch still longs for Stifler’s mom. Now these lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about—and get inspired by—the hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend. American Reunion hits theatres nationwide on April 6, 2012.
01. Good Charlotte “Last Night”
02. Cobra Starship (feat. Sabi) “You Make Me Feel…”
03. StooShe “Here Comes The Hotstepper”
04. Pop Levi “Wannamama”
05. 3OH!3 (feat. Ke$ha) “My First Kiss”
06. The Blue Van “I’m A Man”
07. Kopek “Bring It On Home”
08. Wreckx-N-Effect “Rump Shaker”
09. The Spice Girls "Wannabe"
10. Boyz II Men “I’ll Make Love To You”
11. Montell Jordan “This Is How We Do It”
12. HP “The Good Life”
13. Thomas Nicholas Band “My Generation”
14. Lyle Workman “Class of ‘99”
Shop: You can purchase American Reunion at various retailers online and nationwide beginning Apr. 3 (SRP $24.14). You can also pre-order the CD on iTunes (SRP $9.99).
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to ferriz, ashleyxodarling!
- To enter, comment on why you'd like to win!
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and American Reunion (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is April 9, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about April 10, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.