The Art of Marriage Ops campaign was created for this very reason. Since 2001, military divorces have increased by 42 percent. We believe we can help and feel it’s our duty to fight for the marriages of those who fight for us.
Designed to raise awareness about the challenges that military families face when returning home, The Art of Marriage Ops campaign does much more. It equips military couples with The Art of Marriage DVD series. This proven program has shown to both strengthen marriages and prevent divorce by providing simple, effective insights for helping couples to cultivate a healthy and happy relationship.
The Art of Marriage Ops campaign cannot happen without you. We believe that together we can provide The Art of Marriage DVD series to individual couples in order to give them the needed direction to strengthen their marriage as well as to groups who host events for our military couples. For this reason, we’re asking you to consider three donation opportunities.
- Text $10. Make a $10 donation right now by simply texting OPS to 80888 to help a military couple attend an event showcasing The Art of Marriage.
- Sponsor a kit. Purchase the entire DVD set of The Art of Marriage to be donated directly to a group leader, organization or church. These will provide military couples with the opportunity to discover The Art of Marriage at an event.
- Host a group. Help a military couple in your community or church by hosting an event focused on The Art of Marriage. You’ll receive a free kit and will be able to directly impact a couple’s relationship. Text HOST to 85005 now.
Studies show that divorce rates increase with each new deployment. With many servicemen and servicewomen scheduled for another deployment this year, your donation could give a struggling marriage the tools needed to keep a family together before it’s too late.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a $20 Applebee's Gift Card!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Nicole Larsen!
- To enter, check out the Five Inspirational Date Ideas in the widget above and comment on which date idea appeals to you most.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and The Art of Marriage Ops (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is March 9, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about March 10, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.