Are you a fan of small plates? Do you have a special recipe that incorporates a DOLE product and has your family and friends drooling and asking for more? If so, what are you waiting for?! Submit your taste bud teaser for the DOLE 2012 California Cook-Off recipe contest at www.facebook.com/dole and if you’re chosen, pack your swimsuit and shades and head to sunny L.A!
As a finalist, you’ll enjoy 4 days/3 nights in Hollywood, where you’ll prepare your delectable DOLE dish in a head-to-head competition with other finalists at celebrity haven, The Grove, in front of a live audience and a panel of prestigious judges led by renowned celebrity chef, Ben Ford.
You can also enter to become a Fan Judge to win a trip to Los Angeles and be a part of a distinguished panel of judges to help crown the DOLE 2012 California Cook-Off winner!
For more information and official rules, click here.
Win: Two lucky winners will each receive coupons for free DOLE products (total value of coupons is $10 each per winner).
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Calli, lmurley2000!
- To enter, comment on a dish you you love to use DOLE products in.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and DOLE 2012 California Cook-Off Recipe Contest (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is April 11, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about April 12, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.