The Seventh Generation Training Pants, part of their Free & Clear baby products line, is just one of several new or improved products being introduced this month.
The Seventh Generation family of Free & Clear baby products continues to deliver on your needs as it expands in March, with the addition of NEW Overnight Diapers. Moreover, Free & Clear diapers have been redesigned with new, improved tabs for better fit while Free and Clear training pants now have an absorbent core that is made with more renewable materials.
- NEW Overnight Diapers are absorbent enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel
- Free & Clear diapers have improved more flexible tabs that provide even better fit
- Free & Clear training pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials. They also feature stretchy, tear away side panels for a better fit and added convenience, as well as inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic
- Starting March 2, you can register for a free The Lorax scrapbook with the purchase of any three Free & Clear diaper products, until supplies last
He's actually very good with using the toilet to do his "business," but there have been some "accidents," and fortunately we've had no leaks - the Training Pants seem very absorbent.
I love that they feel a lot less bulky than other brands I've tried, and I really love how the Training Pants do not contain chlorine and petroleum-based lotions.
Smiley loves the very cute (limited edition) Lorax prints on the training pants, and how easy they are to put on and take off!
I need to stock up on more of the Lorax Training Pants while they're available!
Shop: To purchase Seventh Generation products, click here to find a retailer near you.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a Seventh Generation Prize Pack which includes one package of the new Seventh Generation Free & Clear Training Pants and a copy of Dr. Seuss´s The Lorax storybook!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to bison61!
- To enter, visit Seventh Generation and comment on which is your favorite product (excluding anything mentioned in this post).
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Seventh Generation (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- 6)Follow Seventh Generation on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is March 15, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about March 16, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark.
. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.