I was officially a recipient of a Card Shower!
What are Card Showers? They are a great service that Hallmark now offers so you can shower a special person with cards to say "Happy Birthday," "Thank You!" or "Congratulations!"
Simply go to hallmark.com/cardshowers to create a Card Shower event.
· Invite friends and family through email or Facebook and specify the date you’d like the honoree to receive her shower of cards.
· Participants respond to the invitation, buy a card on Hallmark.com or in the store and send their cards. They also can invite additional contacts, increasing the size of the card shower.
· The honoree then receives a shower of cards!
What a fantastic way to show someone you care!
Win: One lucky winner will receive a $25 Hallmark Gold Crown Gift Card!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Nicole Larsen!
- To enter, comment on someone you'd love to create a Card Shower event for.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Hallmark Card Showers (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is April 25, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about April 26, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.